I have always read or watched the news, heard opinions about a current event, seen the images, as I'm sure you've done the same... and we still do. This project is about revolutionizing the way we read the news by understanding them, where and when have they initiated and their why's.
A few categories in my proposed e-zine:
- offering solutions to various topics or happenings that we read about in the news
- promoting a new-fangled way to have a career by offering job ideas, which, in essence, they are different than a job post, which won't be what I intend to offer, but an idea about how a potential entrepreneur or investor or even anyone of us can branch into and branch out in order to make that idea happen various styles of writing reflected through poems, lyrics or short stories, again, something which is unlike the way we read poems or we are entertained by one.
- interviews with the people on the know regarding an event or a news topic, less opinions, more facts in order to get to the bottom of how and why it happened and such.
I've always been a writer at heart, but a writer of many trades.This project is a culmination of me giving something to you, the reader, a reader which can be more should this project happen.
What and who is needed so that this project could come to life:
- two, three or four journalists or at least people possessing good reporting and writing skills
- a web presence, one which I had been financially funding from my own pocket, although it's an idea or a project that has not yet been publicized in a medium like this nor anywhere else. I had this idea and the website for it since early 2000's. This is the right time for it, I think, for my project to sprout wings, obviously up to your interest on it
- ways and means to interview others from any walk of life, any scene and any field out there.
This is the main website where the e-zine is being thought-out: http://presidingtimes.com
Thanks for reading and being a part of the project!