Raising funds for new Woodworking Machinery & Equipment
My name is David Domingo and I have 6 solid years working in the Furniture Industry (and 30 Years in the Construction Industry). Having recently returned to South Africa I would like my company to be a Specialist Manufacturer & Supplier of custom-made timber products to the South African market initially and then exporting in the medium term. Having gained customer intelligence and knowledge whilst working in Zimbabwe market penetration will be easily achievable especially to Hotels, Lodges, Bush Camps etc. as well as to Retailers and Homeowners/Renters.
Products that will be made (Please see Gallery Pics of some of the typical products that have been made)
- Bedroom: Headboards, Bed-bases, Pedestals, Dressing Tables, Stools, Mirrors, Chest of Drawers, Bunk Beds, Toy Boxes, Kist’s etc.
- Dining Room: Tables, Chairs, Sideboards, Servers etc.
- Kitchen: Tables, Chairs, Cupboards, Dressers, Chopping Boards, etc.
- Lounge: Chairs, Centre Coffee Tables, Side Tables, TV Stands, Entertainment Units, etc.
- Outdoor & Patio, Bar: Patio Sets, Directors Chairs, Morris Chairs, Bar Stools, Bar Tables, Bar Counters, Picnic Benches, Planter Boxes, etc.
- Office: Desks, Chairs, Cupboards, Shelving, etc.
- Building Products: Solid Doors, Door & Door Frames, Decking, Flooring, Skirting, Quadrants & Architraves, etc.
- HOW AND WHO YOUR DONATIONS WILL BENEFIT and other information.1)Who will benefit: People employed from the local communities as well as the small shops and businesses that are there.
- 2) The funds will be used for: Purchasing of Woodworking Machinery & Equipment and ancillary equipment in the factory such as dust extraction units as well as conversion of waste sawdust into pellets/briquettes that can be used for for fire-fuel which will help keep the environment cleaner as well.
- 3) Date Funds Required: by 30th April 2019.
- 4) What the support will mean to me: This will enable me to employ initially 10 > 16 people along the value & supply chain of the business which will have an added beneficial impact to about 50+ of the employees family members (i.e. raised standard of living; better health, education, housing and general socio-economic uplift in the areas they live in).
- 5) Show of Gratitude for help given: Each Donor will be given an exotic piece(s) of Teak Hardwood Furniture. Major Donors can take up Equity Shares in the company.
- Thank you for taking the time to read and consider my appeal for assistance.