Esmée Chocolates is a confectionery company in the business of making people feel special. "Esmée" in French means "beloved." We named our product as so because we envision our product as a gift you give to your loved ones to make them feel special.
We offer 3 flacors, each bringing complementary sensations to a customer's palate which makes even more apparent the fullness of cocoa. Our variants include:
1) Espresso Dark Chocolate Truffles - this dish incorporates rich espresso flavors with fine dark chocolate into edible bite sized squares. A hint of heavy cream is mixed in, and cocoa powder is used for garnish to create a light texture to every piece.
2) Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Truffles - Sure to have people asking for more, this variant puts together crushed cookie bits with cream cheese into a white chocolate mold for maximum satisfaction! The decadent truffle is then topped with even more cookie bits.
3) Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles - A delicious mix of sweet and salty flavors, with dark chocolate and a simmered caramel filling. This variant mixes sea salt and caramel, perfectly satisfying the Filipino palate.
Esmée has 3 core benefits assured to every customer that will have them buying repeatedly.
1) Affordable Luxury – Esmée’s price points are uniquely positioned to create value for money, as its branding, packaging, presentation, and taste of its chocolates are put forward as premium, while its price makes it easy for multiple purchases. This allows its customers a decadent experience without necessarily giving up an arm and a leg for it.
2) Easy Gift Giving – As discussed earlier in the industry analysis portion, chocolates are often given as gifts to highlight special occasions. Presentable packaging, planned holiday-themed chocolates, and flexibility for special events packages makes it easy to have our chocolates gifts for any occasion.
3) Taste – Of course, all other benefits are contingent on customer satisfaction experienced upon consumption. Esmée ensures all aspects of taste as a holistic experience is meticulously taken care of. From how one’s appetite is raised by the sight of the product, to how anticipation is made more exciting from the aromas the product releases, to the texture in every bite, and finally the taste in and of itself is kept in mind as every batch is made.
We're asking for additional capital to make our business more sustainable and to expand in the long term. We'd like to enter into other distribution platforms such as groceries, gift shops, and coffee shops. Our plans include coordinating with event planners to forward our products. In the long term, we plan to be the face of Philippine Chocolate.