On March 30, 2019, my husband Eric suffered from a severe asthma attack and passed out due to the lack of oxygen in his brain. We rushed him to the UERM Memorial Medical Center where he was revived after about 15 to 20 minutes. He was in a coma state for 3 days.
His two operations to help him breath and eat (Tracheostomy and Gastrostomy) were successful.
On May 1st, Eric was out of the ICU and was transferred to the regular hospital ward.
As of now, he is still unresponsive to commands and cannot move or make any sounds.
His asthma is also still unstable. He has 5 medicines just for his asthma alone and nebulization is done every 4 hours.
Despite this, we are still thankful as he can now breath without a ventilator or oxygen.We are grateful for the improvements and are hopeful for his recovery.
Our family is doing our best to meet his needs but we can’t afford it anymore on our own.
Please help us in caring for Eric and making sure that he gets the treatment that he needs for his recovery. Any amount that you donate will surely be of great help and will be highly appreciated.
Where you can send us help:
---BDO (Banco De Oro)---
Savings account number: 006800136475
Branch: Mezza Residences
Account Name:Monyeen B. Gabito
Bank account number:102068159076
Account name: Monyeen Gabito
Here’s also a list of medicines and supplies that he needs:
- Salbutamol (Ventolin) 1mg/ML nebule
- Budesonide nebules 1mg/ML nebule
- Ipratropium bromide/Salbutamol 500mcg/2.5mg nebules
- Montelukast NA (Montiget) 10mg tablet
- Omeprazole+Sodium Bicarbonate(Risek Insta) 40mg/1680mg sachet
- Piracetam (Nootropil pc) 1.2g tablet
- Levitiracetam(Kepra) 500mg tablet/1gram
- Co-Amoxiclav 625mg
- Clonazepam 2mg tablet
- Amlodipine Besilate 10mg (Wilomax)
- Enoxaparin Sodium (Lomoh-60) 0.6ml (60mg) pfs
- Apixaban (Eliquis) 2.5mg tablet
- Ivabradine (Coralan) 5mg tablet
- Silver Sulfadiazine (Flammazine cream) 200gm tube
- Dermablend Zinc Oxide 10% cream
- Propan-2-ol,Benzalkonium chloride (Cutasept F)
- Ensure Gold
- Adult diapers (XL)
- PNSS sodium chloride
He will also need the following once he is sent home:
- Suction Machine
- Air Mattress
- Hospital bed
Eric is a loving husband, father, and friend. It’s painful to see him go through this, but with your help and prayers I know that we can overcome this great trial.
We thank you for your support in advance!