On March 30, 2019, my husband Eric suffered from a severe asthma attack and passed out due to the lack of oxygen in his brain. We rushed him to the UERM Memorial Medical Center where he was revived and currently in a coma.
Although he is staying in an Intensive Care Unit (ICU) charity ward, his medicines and series of tests are expensive. Here’s a list of medicines that he needs:
- Midazolam (Dormicum)5mg/ML ampoule
- Salbutamol (Hivent) 1mg/ML nebule
- Hydrocortisone NA Succinate (Hycorlin) 100mg Vial
- Dextrose (B.Braun pnss plastic) 100ml bottle
- Methylprednisolone (Medrol) 16mg tablet
- Dextrose(ANB PSS) 1 liter bottle
- Omeprazole+Sodium Bicarbonate(Risek Insta) 40mg/1680mg sachet
As he stays longer unconscious in the ICU, his medical expenses continue to grow. Our family is doing our best to meet his needs but we can’t afford it anymore on our own.
Please help us in caring for Eric and making sure that he gets the treatment that he needs for his recovery. Any amount that you donate will surely be of great help and will be highly appreciated.
Eric is a loving husband, father, and friend. It’s painful to see him go through this, but with your help and prayers I know that we can overcome this great trial.
We thank you for your support in advance!