My goal is to help students worldwide (kids and adults) improve their English through my online courses.
My name is Tanya. I am an ESL teacher. I have more than 2 years of experience in teaching English online and offline. My teaching style is to teach through a fun and easy way, creating a healthy learning environment and a learning experience.
My vision is to help students develop the ability of critical thinking and the ability to apply knowledge at jobs or schools.
For me, being a teacher means allowing people to improve their lives, learning about different cultures, and connecting people from different parts of the world. Seeing my students improve, grow, and achieve their goals, is the most amazing feeling ever!”
As a non-native speaker, I needed to absorb valuable content from different courses and books so I could get a good score for the TEFL exam.
Now I want to help you do the same. From my teaching experience, I have noticed a lot of students don’t feel confident learning a new language and they lose motivation fast.
- Are you motivated enough to learn a new language?
- Have you ever dream about getting a new job or travel to an English speaking country?
- Do you want to sound like a native speaker?
- Do you want to earn a higher salary and get a better position at your job?
- Do you want to communicate with people around the world and meet other cultures?
Here is some info about me:
– I have a Bachelor’s Degree in IT (Information Technology).
-I have 2+ years of experience working as an ESL teacher(online and offline).
-I am a proud owner of Business English Certificate.
– I am a dedicated, passionate and responsible.
– I worked with Chinese, Japanese and Serbian students (kids and adults)
– Above all I work for NHK WORLD TV (since 2016-) International service of Japan’s public media.
– I have received a TESOL degree in January 2020.
– I am excited to meet people from different countries.