END DOMESTIC VIOLENCE TO YOUNG KIDS IN GEITA RURAL AREAS.
i have always wanted to give back to the community but i was mean,until recently when i started forcing my self to develop a habit of helping and supporting the needy in the community, But as for now i feel happier working with community and am blessed abundantly.
- On 5/07/2018 i visited Chabilongo village and i came to meet Aisha, she is a young girl aged 14 years. Aisha is having a condition of albinism, out of her other four siblings she is the only one with the condition. She explains the hurdles she face on her day to day routine mostly being the xenophobia and the psychological torture from the surrounding community. Her family is loving, supportive and very protective, Aisha family is struggling financially, they're not able to take a good care of the beloved daughter with such skin disorder. Aisha is dreaming of becoming a teacher so she may educate the community on issues regarding people with albinism so as to combat the killings of people with albinism due to some superstitious beliefs and notions.
- Tanzania government is imposing a lot of measures to alleviate this matter, but much efforts are required to support the government to educate the community and also to supports people like Aisha to be able to live happily and pursue their dreams. Some anonymous people tried to attack her twice in her lifetime but the attempts were unsuccessfully. Many young kids like Aisha with the skin disorder live in hostile environment, also many kids in villages don't have access to good education, they lack shoes, clean uniforms, bicycles, books, bags etc, kindly support them by funding this campaign. The money collected from this campaign will be used to educate the community so as to influence the community better well-being.
My further dream is to have an NGO which will be able to deal with the below outlined issues:-
- Elderly killings due to superstitious beliefs
- Young girls education on self awareness
- Education and awareness on HIV issues to teenagers.
- Alleviating female genital mutilation
- child abuse and violence
For anyone with a good will your welcome to join my journey and help me achieve my goals. Any support will be appreciated, whether its money, clothes, shoes, books, toys, camera, car to reach remote areas,hostel and office construction for orphans etc. Thank you for taking time to read this.
Patrick P. Kitambo