This is an emergency fundraiser for my dog Bob who was suddenly critically ill last night (June 29th). The doctor won't proceed with him treatments if I don't pay for her current treatment as I still owe them a huge amount from previous bills.
Bob was rushed to the vet in the morning (June 30th) and was given sub-q fluids and some meds but as soon as he got home, her condition worsened. He was so weak he couldn't even get up and support himself. he vomited what was given to her. His breathing was abnormal and fast.
Doc wanted to do blood test + SDMA test + FIP test and I had to agree because I had no choice. he's currently hospitalized while waiting for the result tomorrow so that gives me time to raise money to pay for his bill.
Please, if you have a spare dollar one or two, consider donating to help Bob. It would greatly help. If you can't, sharing this fundraiser would also help.
Please help Bob and keep her in your prayers🙏🏻