The total death toll was 385 people and 1,477 people were injured. Many people have broken bones because of collapsed buildings. Most experience head and foot injuries.
* the data collection process is still ongoing
A total of 22,721 housing units were damaged. Severe damage occurred in the cities of Mataram, North Lombok and East Lombok.
Schools and mosques were also damaged. Road access is very difficult, and 3 bridges are cut off.
Number of refugees
At present, a total of 270,168 refugees are scattered
1. Kab. Lombok Barat: 68,946 people
2. Kab. North Lombok: 158,880 people
3. Mataram City: 12,769 people
4. Kab. Central Lombok: Data Not Entered
5. Kab. East Lombok: 29,573 people
Public Kitchen / Fast Food
Clean Water / Mineral Water
Personal Hygiene (Bath Soap, Toothpaste, Toothbrush, Shampoo,
Detergent, Sanitary Napkin, Baby Diaper)
Nutritional intake (milk, vitamins, etc.)
Clothes, sarongs and blankets
Stay Strong Lombok! We will always be with you!