Hello! You may know me as AmethystLavii on Youtube. Recently, my dog Billy has been very sick so we took him to the vets. They told us that he might have eaten rat poison and might die. Even though they said that if we treated him, they can't gurantee he will live. I want to take that chance. Billy is a dog like no other. He can never be replaced in our hearts. I want to do the best I can for him and I hate seeing him in this state. I have a little sister who loves Billy dearly and it would be very heartbreaking if he died. We do not have much time so please donate as much as you want we just want to save our little dog.