£238.00Donated So Far
The campaign owner has stopped the page from accepting further donations. Please contact them if you'd still like to donate
I am Robert, based in Australia, and have worked co-operatively with Jignesh on a number of technical projects for 5 years.
I admire Jignesh for his initiative and fully support this highly deserving cause for providing COVID support to hospitals in regional areas.
I have worked as a volunteer for a number of organizations which support my local community. However, we live in a global community, and I am so pleased to be working with Jignesh in trying to alleviate, in a small way, the terrible issues caused by COVID in India.
Hope everyone is well.
My name is Jignesh, I work as a Freelancer on People Per hour
The Corona virus pandemic has hit India very badly. With the second wave hitting hard with more than 400 thousand cases and 4000 deaths being reported on a daily basis. Hospitals are running out of beds and oxygen supplies.
Countries around the world have been sending the best possible help to the Indian government to help fight this pandemic.
However, being one of the largest populated countries of the world there are many people left out from getting the required aid needed to fight this crisis.
With certain rural areas having only 1/2 government hospitals for a population of more than an 100 thousand people, with very limited medicines, equipment and oxygen supply most people are not able to get the required help needed.
In recent days I have lost a few people who were close to me and seen many suffer badly to fight the crisis.
Starting this fundraiser campaign for Emergency medical treatment, medication, and equipment in the rural areas.
The goal is to help people who are not getting the required aid on time due to non availability of beds in the government hospitals and cannot afford to pay for private hospitals.
- Ensure they get the required medication and hospitalization on TIME.
- Availability of beds and oxygen
- Required medicine and food supply
How will the funds be utilized?
- Will be reaching out at government hospitals to get information about patients who were not able to get beds in the government hospital for free treatment.( due to non availability)
- Identified patients would be given a bed in a private hospital ( prioritized on the basis of age/gender i.e. senior citizens and ladies get 1st priority)
- Ensure they get all the required medication until recovery and discharged.
- Bills for them would be paid directly to the hospital ( No cash to any relatives). So we have all physical receipts and proofs for the funds utilized.
Additionally, some funds would also be used to provide meals to the patients and their relatives.
ANY HELP YOU CAN MAKE WOULD MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE.
Please feel free to contact me anytime you need any more information.
Any suggestions and ideas are welcome too.
- Robert Jongebreur
- Campaign Owner
UpdateUpdate posted by Jignesh J at 07:04 pm
Today, we helped Mrs. Chandekar by providing financial support for her husband and younger daughter who got infected with COVID last week and was struggling badly to meet the financial needs.This allowed the family to get medical support without which their situation would have been very serious.She said that "I