US$8,465.00raised of $8,000.00 goal goal
No more donations are being accepted at this time. Please contact the campaign owner if you would like to discuss further funding opportunities
"The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings" A Huxley
Today we stand as Oxford EMBA cohorts for Ukraine!
Here is a list of validated NGOs in Ukraine that we will consider for our donations:
- Nova Ukraine: provides humanitarian aid to vulnerable groups and individuals in Ukraine. Donate here: https://novaukraine.org/donate/
- United Help Ukraine: provides medical supplies to injured soldiers and supports widows. Donate here: http://unitedhelpukraine.org/
- Help Wounded Ukrainian Soldiers: provide medical rehabilitation to wounded Ukrainian soldiers with serious spinal trauma. Donate here: https://novaukraine.org/helping-wounded-soldiers/
- NGO Come Back Alive: provide material and technical assistance to the Ukrainian Armed Forces. Donate here: https://savelife.in.ua/en
- Razom Inc: fosters civic engagement amongst Ukrainians. Donate here: https://razomforukraine.org/donate/
If you have preferences for donations, please add a note.
Thank you for your support!
- Evgeniya Basheva
- Campaign Owner
- Andrzej Antoszkiewicz
- Campaign Owner
Campaign UpdateUpdate posted by Evgeniya Basheva at 10:03 am
Hello everyone!Here is a quick update on the campaign.We reached our initial target of $3000 and have increased our ambition to collect to $8000. Currently, we have 61% ($4914) donated! Thank you for your support!Please feel free to share this fundraising page with any friends who would like to join