These activities are designed to foster and promote leadership skills and abilities of the youth sector of the city, giving and equipping them the appropriate knowledge on becoming a good servant leader in their respective community, and nurture a positive attitude among them to promote developing leaders for the next generation that embodies the qualities of a 4-H leader that possesses an intelligent HEAD, kind HEART, passionate HAND, and a vigor HEALTH.
- GENERAL OBJECTIVE
At the end of 8 days and 7 night’s team building and leadership activities, the members of El Salvador City’s Brilliantly Empowered Society of Teenagers will be able to develop a true 4-H Leaders willing to exert effort with an extraordinary determination to lead.
- SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES
At the end of 8 days and 7 night’s team building and leadership activities, the members of El Salvador City’s Brilliantly Empowered Society of Teenagers will be able to:
- develop trust among each other as an agent of community’s change;
- learn how to better communicate with one another because they probably will be faced with activities that need to be solved as a group;
- assists increasing youth’s motivation in several ways stipulated in each of the team building activities;
- gain the skills that let them identify barriers to accomplishing goals and come up with ways to overcome those barriers;
- provide an environment that gives permission to the youth to be more creative and to use their imagination to accomplish the tasks set before them;
- improves commitment to the mission, vision and core values of the club and the organization;
- provides ample opportunities to learn how to work together to accomplish a goal;
- foster an avenue for the youth to participate in decision making process;
- promote a healthy competition that does not involve conflict through the activities planned at hand;
- develop the youth sector in the community to become more responsible in taking care of themselves as the sleeping giants of the community.