URBANIZATION OF RURAL HOUSEHOLDS IN THE HILL-MOUNTAIN PART OF BPK, GORAŽDE, FBIH
Through the Program of urbanization of the village ECO fruit growing to show the beauties of Bosnia and Herzegovina and how to live well in the countryside and what the village can offer to the city.
ECO FRUIT GROWING- FRUIT PRODUCTION
Works as a family farm in RPG since April 14, 2010. godine- Mostar- Ur. 08-1-23-3956 / 10
We are a family farm - an independent economic and social unit, based on ownership, use of production resources, and family management in performing agricultural activities.
- Possession of 31000 m2, altitude 860 - 960m and newly inherited land in the same environment
- In the register of the Canton of Gorazde from August 2008.
- Returned to the family property from August 2002.
WHAT DO WE DO?
Rural roads, street lighting (NEEDED-URGENT), making a quality entrance for fruit production (done), planting fruit trees (done), enlarging plots (done), water supply for irrigation and production (NEEDED-URGENT), arranging old buildings, creation of new mini production facilities (NEEDED - URGENT), new technologies for the production of quality ECO products that meet the standards of BiH and the EU (done). This is implied for the rural development model.
NOTE: Pay special attention to the activities of women in rural areas. Women are active in cleaning plots, planting indigenous varieties of fruits - apples, pears, and plums, etc. They also participate in the whole process of the family farm, market development, presentation, placement of finished products, and collection of the same. Support through the production of traditional products which will contribute to the development of ECO TOURISM.
- This program also includes youth, who will take on the role of initiators of self-sustainable survival in the countryside (rural area). Youth, who are educated in the city, can contribute to the development and distribution of these products.
ECO - PRODUCTS
1. Zukva vinegar (wild apples)
2. Pasteurized apple and pear juice
3. Apple and pear vinegar with 5% acid
4. Wild pomegranate syrup and juice
5. Sugar-free jam from apples and pears
6. Plum jam
7. Elderberry syrup
PRODUCTION IN THE TRADITIONAL WAY
OUR MACHINERY FOR PRODUCTION
1. For squeezing fruit (presses) - more pieces
2. Evaporation pot - several pieces
3. Cauldron for apple and pear jam
4. A cauldron with an electric mixer for making plum jam
5. Fruit grinder: apples, pears - several pieces
NOTE: Quality of raw materials is required for ECO production. In addition to old fruit trees, I own new plantations, planted in autumn 2008.
- 250 pieces of plum
- 200 pieces of apple
- 100 pieces of pear
With the intention of planting new fruit trees.
WORKS ON PLOTS
Demirović Mula, owner of the family farm
Daughter, Sabira D., associate,
Mirsad M.- worker
1. Production space
All machines for the traditional production of ECO products (jams, marmalades, juices) can not be placed in 17 m2 of the property, which we own now.
It's cramped, lack of space, so we waste too much time carrying machines to hook them up to the electricity. During the production have to work outdoors, under the open sky. There is a great need for more space. Without appropriate production space of 50 to 60 m2, the project will collapse.
- Production space of 15,000 EUR
- Drilling on plots for proper water supply for orchard irrigation, production, drinking, etc.
- Necessary for the reason: mankind is doing great damage to the forest by illegally cutting down the trees, which are part of untouched nature, from where we were supplied with water from forest springs. By destroying the forest, the springs have disappeared, so we are without supply for the above needs.
- Drilling and installation of water: 5000 EUR
TOTAL: 20000 EUR
This project will bring: quality ECO fruit products, homemade fruit brandies (plum brandy, cider, william brandy), healthy food, clean air, spring water. The forest is known for mushrooms: boletus, chanterelle, morel... wild fruits and herbs.
Cities distance: Sarajevo 110 km, Mostar 230 km, Gorazde 22 km, Foca 30 km.
Our future donors,
It was a short time to show all the beauties of this part of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Therefore, please come to check our production, to enjoy our delicious products and give us an opportunity to reach the goal together.
Thanks in advance!