Hemp farming sustains entire communities in the rural Eastern Cape, an important cash crop in a deeply impoverished subsistence economy. With our social development strategy and high level of Cooperative support we are driven to support rural development. Our Cooperative scheme will focus on training and development but also giving the cooperatives a sustainable customer base.
Eastern Cape Hemp Fibre Cooperative Project- Objective
- Farmers will receive Agriculture & Construction level training
- Equipment will be provided for the farmers and adequate storage facilities.
- RDRuiters Corp is registered CIPC Customer (R72808) and will register businesses for the rural farmers. (Cooperative & Private)
- Onsite training centres will benefit not only the employees of each farm but also residence in surrounding areas.
- Hopefully with the support of AgriSETA
- Consistent Customer base.