Dear Sir ,
I am contacting you with a request for fundraising and for enrollment at the Oxford University of UK, Jesusus College - one of the Theoretical Physics.
I submit this application for the reason that although I successfully enrolled, ie passed the admission to Oxford (top 2.5% of the enrolled participants), the lack of financial resources (which are really large) prevent me from studying it.
Please, if your situation and company organization allow you to help with the collection of funds (each sum is welcome) and for registration.
Being the best is not enough.
The entries below are my results, biography, account number (I use my father's card) and proof of enrollment at Oxford.
With respect and in advance, thank you,
CV Mateja Zdravković
"I AM A KITCHEN FOR KNOWLEDGE IS MY POWER ENERGY",
A talented young man with a clear vision and ability to unify knowledge from different disciplines. A person with an original way of thinking, providing comprehensive and logical solutions
A professional with an infinite academic achievement and a constant aspiration to acquire knowledge
ACHIEVEMENT / COMPETITION
Upon admission to the Oxford University, he was among the top 2.5% of applicants on the Physics test
2018 - 2019 [UK]
- Gold at the Senior Challenge in Mathematics [the highest number of points, the best in school and the best in the year]
- Gold at the British Chemistry Olympiad
- Gold at the British Olympics in Physics [the first part of the competition - among the top 100 in the UK]
- Gold at the British Olympics in Physics [another part of the competition - among the top 15 in the UK]
- Gold at the British Olympics in astronomy and astrophysics [top 15 in the UK]
2017 - 2018 [UK]
- Gold at the Senior Challenge in Mathematics [best in school and the best in the year]
- Gold on the Scottish Challenge in Mathematics [Best in Scotland]
- Silver at the British Olympics in chemistry
- Silver on AS challenge from physics
- Roentgenium at Cambridge Chemistry Challenge [among top 0.56% in UK, admitted to the Cambridge Campus of Chemistry]
2015 - 2017 [Serbia]
- The first prize at the 55th National Physical Competition
- Second prize at the State Physics Competition
- Third prize at the State Competition from programming
STRATHALLAN PRIVATE SCHOOL [3. AND 4 YEARS HMC Scollarship] Edinburgh, UK 2017 - 2019
MATHEMATICAL GYMNAZY [1. I 2nd YEAR] Belgrade 2015 - 2017
JESUS COLLEGE - UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD [ODSEK PHYSICS] England, UK 2019 -