Fundraising campaign by El aadaoui Abdelhak
by El aadaoui Abdelhak
Marrakesh Benguerir, ma
Marrakesh Benguerir, MA
I am a dump ape who did participate to The $AMC battle ...
i Was there since the first $AMC squeeze and did hold and lost my 6K$ then came back again with 5K$ and lost it too...
now i'm trying to get back again with APES's help if it's OK for y'all to help me back and beat those Hedgies ...
planing to get back with 80% of the funding and work with the other 20% in order to stay there ... can't get an other loan guys and not planing to get all in.
Donate $1000.00 Or More
0.05 amount of AMC stock when it gets to 100K
El aadaoui Abdelhak
Send a message
Follow this Campaign
Donated of $11,000.00
Days to go
You only have the opportunity to donate to this project before Wednesday Jun 30, 11:59 pm UTC
Show Desktop Version
Not Ready to Donate?
Did you know a 10 second Facebook share raises an average of $25?