Ryan and I are making a donation to Cuzco residents in need when we visit in December. We're going for a week long volunteer project to help local shelters and schools. We will be purchasing items like vitamins, medical supplies, hygiene items, etc. If anyone else would like to donate it would be greatly appreciated!
100% of donations will go directly to buying supplies to the people of Cuzco.
If you would like to purchase items directly, the needed supplies are listed below:
- Prenatal and Children's chewable vitamins
- Soap, shampoo, lice treatment, toothbrushes, toothpaste
- Notebooks, pens, pencils, colored pencils, markers, erasers
- Latex gloves, bandages, band-aids/plasters, antiseptics, anthelmintic medication (anti-parasitic), ibuprofen, aspirin, other pain relievers, cough syrup, allergy medicine, triple antibiotic cream, hydrocortisone
- Children's clothing (new or used, clean and in excellent condition)
*It is important to be sure that medicine and vitamins do not expire for at least 1 year*