We are running a school in the name of “Newton International School” (CBSE Pattern: English Medium: Co – Education from Nursery to Class VIII) from February, 2018
(A School for Growth, Improvement and Development of Girl Child from Mahadalit/Dalit/ Muslim/Others Community: PAN INDIA). This school has a special unit on BETI BACHAO, BETI PADHAO whereby we take care of extremely poor Girl Child and we do provide them absolutely “Free” everything (No Registration Fee; No Prospectus Fee; No Tuition Fee; No I – Card Fee; No Report Card Fee; No Admission Fee, No Monthly Fee, No Bus Fee, No Exam Fee, No Tour Fee and No Function & Events Fee etc). To give our mission and vision a big boost, we converted our school into a “Trust” which is also known as “Newton International School – A Charitable Trust” (A Trust for Paradigm Shift on Child and Women from All Community: All Over World) which came into existence on December 6, 2018 under Indian Trust Act, 1882 (Regd. No.: 47/2018 – 019: ISO Certified: 9001 – 2015: NITI AAYOG UNIQUE ID: BR/2019/0223170). Presently, we are running both school and trust from the “Rented” premises at Ward No – 4, Village – Dumarama, PS – Amarpur, Dist – Banka, State – Bihar (813101).
Our present achievements are worth mentioning:
(1) We organized “Free Eye Camp” Distribution of “Ayushman” Card; whereby 500 village people get benefited;
(2) We did an Awareness programme on SAY NO TO PLASTICS with FULL success in and around our villages
(3) We did an awareness programme on BETI BACHAO, BETI PADHAO with FULL success in and around our villages;
(4) We declared FREE Education for all community which is worth mentioning: NO Admission Fee: NO Monthly Fee: NO Bus Fee: NO Registration Fee: NO Exam Fee: NO I – Card Fee: NO Report Card Fee etc.
We have already incurred Rs.30 lacs from our pocket (with family support) by “Selling” our “Ancestral Property” towards school “Investment” (School Infrastructure; Teacher’s and Staff Salary, Diesel for 1 Star Bus and 2 Van; additional investment on Book/Copy/Diary/ School Dress: Repair & Maintenance of existing school building; Staff Welfare; All types of Social Awareness Programmes and Jagrukta Rally etc). That is why; we need “Urgent Help and Donation” to run our School and Trust smoothly because our investment per month is almost Rs.3 lacs and we are running sort of money (we have to pay for 15 Teachers and 20 Staff Salary: Rs.2 lacs/month; Diesel for 1 Star Bus and 2 School Van: Rs.60000/month; Other Administrative Expenses (Rs.40000/month) like conducting Free Eye Camp every month, Awareness and Jagrukta Rally, Exam Cell, Staff Welfare, Medical treatment for Students, Teachers and Staff etc.
Utilization of your “Donation/Fund/Sponsorship”
1. 15 Teacher’s Salary
2. 20 Staff Salary
3. Bus/Van Diesel
4. Book/Copy/Diary/Dress (For Extremely Poor Students)
5. Breakfast & Lunch
6. Computer Facility/Library Facility/Sports Facility
7. Music/Dance/Singing/Judo and Karate Training Centers/Spoken English Classes/National Level Competition Preparation & Participation etc.
8. Skill based Employment for adult Girl Child and Women (TV/Computer/Mobile/Laptop/ Beauty Parlour/Embroidery stitch/Mehndi etc.)
9. Free Medical & Insurance Facility (Monthly Medical Camp)
10. Dispensary in our village and after that all nearby villages.
11. Cultural Function and Events
12. Promoting Young Artist
13. Promoting Art and Craft
14. Self – help employment by promoting Small business in and around villages etc.
15. Stopping Child Labour and Human Trafficking and above all
16. Food, Cloth and Shelter for all (Orphanage/Old Age Home/Rain Basera)