Bienac is a neighborhood located in the North West of Gonaives City (2:30 hours north of Port-au-Prince). Bienac is one of the poorest regions in Gonaives. Hence, the residents live in a low socioeconomic situation.
This situation got worst especially after four hurricanes almost drowned the area in 2008 leaving hundreds of deads and missing. Most of the residents are from the rural part of the district and moved to Gonaives City dreaming of a better life for their children.
We want to contribute to making their children's career dreams come true. Today, Institution Mixte Bon Semeur aims to develop better school curriculum in an environment the residents and children can be proud to call their school.
This labour of love was created in October 1980 by Pastor Renan William then after his sudden passing in 2011, his son, Pastor Endy William, decided to continue his education legacy.
With your help, we can.
Would you help us build a better school?
Our Remodeling Projects Objectives:
* Ability to receive more students in a clean and safe learning environment
* Smaller class size for better attention to student
* Renovate and reinforce the structure of the school building
* Prepare students to face the new information technology reality
* Build Trust with the Community knowing that their children are receiving an excellent education
* Create a more positive learning environment to teach and to study
* Purchase more educational resources to support student learning
* Maintain a breakfast and lunch clubs for kids to have the energy to learn.