Hello! My name is Dominique Sharpe. I am 18 years old and in the fall of 2016 am hoping to be able to attend college. While I have received some scholarships, it still is not enough for me to afford to go to college. My family is currently struggling with money. So far my tuition costs more than my dad's yearly salary.
To avoid me going in debt and having to pay off my college tuition for the next 30 years, my father does not want me to have to deal with loans.I would greatly appreciate some help so I can pursue a Business degree in Finance or a degree in Architecture.
Some Academic Information About Me:
- 3.5 GPA
- President of National Art Honor Society
- Vice-President of Senior Council
- Secretary for National Honor Society
- Secretary for Future Career and Community Leaders of America (FCCLA)
- Member of Student Council
- Varsity Softball 2nd Baseman and Left Fielder
- I currently have the highest grade in 5 of my 6 classes
- My SAT score is 1750 and my ACT score is 27
- I am ranked 16 out of 90 students
Schools I Have Been Accepted To:
- Florida Southern College
- Auburn University
- Valdosta State University
Any donation is a helpful donation to helping me further my education. I appreciate all those who can and want to contribute. Thank you again for your help!