It was Saturday, November 10th. We just returned from our usual walk, when Doli behaved strangely. She refused to eat and laid down at her
favorite place. Then she began to whine. I immediately realized something happened. I have not yet recovered from the loss of Charlie a little over a year ago and now I no longer
hesitated and acted straight away.
I still think that we could've saved our beloved friend Charlie. If only I immediately took him to a vet. Doli really helped me a lot. She is a faithful and caring friend, she's has always
been with me and shared my grief.
Now I firmly decided to do everything it takes to save her.
We went to the vet where the Tumor of the Uterus was diagnosed. Thank God, the doctor said that we could save Doli. She needed surgery immediately.
I got a loan to pay for the surgery. Unfortunately, my salary does not allow me to pay all her medical bills.
I need to pay off the loan I got for the surgery and other medical services. It's still about $3,000. We still have ongoing spindings for chemotherapy, special nutrition and medicines.
I've never asked for help and always helped those who needed it. God knows, now I can not take it myself. The loss of another friend will be a total disaster. Look into your heart and let
Doli live. I will be grateful for any help, it's not just about money, I need your kind words and prayers.