Have you encountered someone in desperate need, but you were unable to help them because of your own financial struggles or a tight budget? What if your whole town of 40k people donated $1 each? Imagine how many people you could help. What if everyone in your town donated $1 per week. What if every working person in the U.S. donated $1 each weekly. We could raise $500 million monthly. I doubt that will happen, but that just shows that there is so much potential to help people in need, if we just all pitch in a few bucks each.
We need your help! We want to start a community where people can post their stories and need for help. Each week we will chose 1 story and be able to share what has been collected. If we can gain enough support, we will then share the funds daily.
Here is how we plan to raise funds:
1. Each person who posts their story, will pay $1 posting fee.
2. People all over U.S. will be able to donate to the pool.
-People will be able to chose what they are donating $ for.
1. Only to help those in need.
2. Only to help our site function.
3. Both (50/50)
3. Advertisement space will be used to help cover operating costs.
We are looking to raise $100k. Here is where this money will go:
1. Build a site and provider 3 years of maintenance, improvements, and advertising.
2. Administrative support and fees
3. 1-full time person to manage all the operations for 3 years.
We are able to cover all of the above with only $100k, and we need YOUR help. If you can only donate couple of dollars, it will help. And please invite at least 10 people you know that can help us get this started.