There are many disabled Pilgrims who wish to perform Hajj and, if adequate preparations will be provided accordingly. The UK & European Disabled Hajj Mission, the first and only non-profit Hajj and Umrah tour that operates with the consideration with those who have disability needs. Disable Hajj was born with the desire to provide the adequate preparations for countless disabled people determined to perform their Hajj.
The charity's objects are:-
The advancement of the Islamic faith by the provision of advice, support and other services to disabled people in order to be accessible for them the annual Hajj pilgrimage and help disabled pilgrims in UK and Europe to perform their Hajj duties.
We aim to help make the Hajj and Umrah pilgrimage accessible for disabled Pilgrims in the UK and Europe by advising, support and providing equipment, which enables them to participate in this Holy journey.
What We Do
- Integrate disabled people to society.
- Arrange pre-Hajj and Umrah Seminar and Ziarat tours in BSL Sign Language and talking tours (for the hard of hearing).
- Private wheelchair accessible transport to/from Airport, Makkah, Madinah and all Ziarat tours.
- Provide fully equipped Hajj customised wheelchairs
- Supply Hajj information pack in Braille and tactile diagrams
- Arrange pre-Hajj special needs assessment
- Adaptation of all accommodation to individual needs
- Assign wheelchair attendants and sighted guides
- Make accessible existing toilets using roll up ramps in Mina and Arafat camps.
- Provide specially adapted toilet facilities during Hajj rituals in the desert area (which is not provided by Saudi government).
- Provide will writing facilities for the disabled pilgrim and their carer
How You can help?
Donate generously, your needed contribution will go a long way in making Hajj possible for countless disabled Muslims.
Your donation can help a fellow individual to finally be able to perform hajj with ease with no worries and be the reason for the person to achieve their religious ritual obligations. With the support you provide Disable Hajj can provide needed assistant, advice, accommodation, airfare, qurbani, equipment, and facilities of all kind to countless disabled Muslims.
UK & European Disabled Hajj Mission is a non-profit registered charity. Visit our website for any inquires www.disabledhajj.com.