To whom it may concern,
I am at my final stage of my PhD study, at Faculty of Economics in Osijek, Croatia (Postgraduate doctoral study: Economics, Management).
My dissertation is based on exploring the ICT influence on the Event Management. In order to finish it till June 2020, I have many tasks. Most of them I’m handling, but there is one part, where I need Your support - Financial donation for research publishing. I paid by myself most of the tuition. Scholar tuition is almost 14.000 EUR. I paid 2/3 of that. In order to have an official date of my dissertation presentation, I still need to pay the rest of the amount. Besides that, there is a printing cost, publishing cost, lecturer service, and consultation with professionals, regarding the results of the research part. All together is cca. 5.000 EUR.
With your financial support to my scientific research, I will be able to finish everything on time, continue my scientific research in this field, and make some great things in future, for our science and business management. With my PhD I would be also able to help other young doctoral students on their way.
Share economy is new lifestyle, so in this sense, I hope there will be enough of donations, in order to close financial construction of my research.
So, help me to help the World! :)
Thank you in advance for understanding and supporting my education in any way!
Dino Bruza, prof.
Currently affiliation: substitute professor of economics at High school of Economics and Administration in hometown Split, Croatia.
So far I published three scientific papers, that I presented at Interdisciplinary Management Research Conference in Opatija three years in a row (2017;2018;2019). You can read them on www.imr-conference.com :
- Special city programs in the function of growth and development of tourism and hospitality offer (2017)
- Influence of information-communication trends on business communication in hotel industry (2018)
- Pre-Opening Hotel Management: phases and procedures (2019)
Next scientific papers will be presented:
- at IMR Conference in May in Opatija (Elements of the tourist offer of the Island of Rab)
- at EU and Member States - Legal and Economic Issues - International Scientific Conference in May in Osijek (Multidisciplinary approach to managing animation team in european business context)