We come from Visa, PayPal and Apple and we're here to make payments painless for platforms, apps and marketplaces.
We come from Visa, PayPal and Apple. We're here to make payments painless for software platforms that process ticket payments for sporting events, donation payments for non profits, fine payments for city governments and point of sale payments for retailers.
According to Accenture, software platforms used by small business owners (merchants) are a top five 2018 trend. Outdated business practices and legacy systems in the payment space handicap the growth of the largest and most modern platforms.
Before writing a single line of code, we interviewed 300 platform CEOs to uncover the perfect solution. We launched with our first platform partner in 2017. Today, we have 7 platforms integrated with $1 billion of potential processing volume in our 2019 pipeline. The barriers to what we've created are high. Nearly half of last year's Fintech acquisitions were of niche payment technology start-ups like Digitzs. Our goal is to capture a modest portion of the $1 trillion U.S. platform space and to sell the company by 2022 to a cash flush, yet legacy payment processor.
- Digitzs' first swiped transaction was successfully completed in the $1 billion U.S. food truck spaceAUGUST, 2018
- Exceeded $6 Million in TPV - 10x Growth in 6 MonthsAPRIL, 2018
- Launched Digits.io - Turns any debit or credit card into a crypto cardFEBRUARY, 2018
- Exceeded $500k in Total Processing Volume (TPV)JANUARY, 2018
- Digitzs named Top 20 Most Promising Payment Companies of 2017DECEMBER, 2017
- Signed DealerClick (worth $1 Billion in TPV)NOVEMBER, 2017
- #1 on the CNBC Index for U.S. equity crowdfundingAUGUST, 2017
- UNICEF chooses TicketSocket Payments (powered by Digitzs) over major competitorsJUNE, 2017
- Launched Digitzs IQ - a game-changing dashboard for merchants and platformsMAY, 2017
- Exceeded $100k in Total Processing Volume for the first timeAPRIL, 2017
- Digitzs on-boards first merchant in real-timeFEBRUARY, 2017
- $1 Billion in the pipeline from visionary platform CEOsAUGUST, 2016
- Cemented strategic deal with one of the largest processors in the worldAPRIL, 2016
- Raised $2 M via CrowdfunderDECEMBER, 2015
- Kevin Harrington of ABC's Shark Tank invests in Digitzs and becomes an advocate for investors and merchantsAUGUST, 2015
- Former executives from Visa, Apple, and PayPal launch Digitzs on CrowdfunderMAY, 2015
- Launched a beta with one of the largest U.S, Ticketing platformAUGUST, 2018