Celebrating the first birthday of our daughter, Dahlia Amélie, brings us a lot of excitement and happiness. The journey of and to parenthood has really taught us how important the first 1000 days of life are for a child. From pre-natal care in their mother’s womb, to their first steps, the first 1000 days play a very vital role in every child’s health and development. Sadly, not all children and mothers have access to the information or essentials needed to ensure both mother and child are healthy and happy. There’s nothing I wish more than for ALL children to be given the best start in life.
In celebration of Dahlia Amélie’s first birthday, we would like to raise funds to help babies and mothers get the proper health care they need. We would like to invite our family, friends, fans and followers to join this fundraiser to help contribute to this cause. We will personally match the full amount raised and will donate everything to UNICEF Philippines
Thank you for helping children, and thank you for helping celebrate Dahlia's birthday in this extra special way.
Anne, Erwan, and Dahlia
PS. What gift are you most comfortable giving? Pooled together, below are some examples of what our donations can do for children:
- P100 can help families receive water kits to ensure clean and safe water after an emergency
- P300 can help provide mothers with nutrition and breastfeeding counseling
- P500 can help pregnant women get better access to pre-natal care
- P700 can help provide Ready-to-use Therapeutic Food for severely malnourished children
- P1,000 can help health workers vaccinate more children in remote communities
- P10,000 can help provide learning materials to young children and support alternative modes of learning for students