5 DAYS TO RAISE 5K!
Creative Hub Worcester is launching our first initiative - a state-funded After School Program for Worcester youth that will focus on STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math) Curriculum!
Our goal is to raise $5,000 in the next 5 days to start our program! Help us today!
How will Creative Hub After School Program benefit the Worcester community?
- 39 at-risk, K-6 grade youth whose families receive government-subsidized support will be eligible for our after school care program.
- Numerous adults will be hired and trained to teach the Creative Minds Out of School curriculum.
- 44% of students in the WPS speak a first language other than English and will benefit from community oriented programming and a social environment after school.
- 82% of students in the WPS are categorized as "high needs" - low-income, ELL, or students with disabilities, who will greatly benefit from an engaging and fun STEAM-based curriculum.
EACH AND EVERY DONATION, NO MATTER THE AMOUNT, GETS US ONE STEP CLOSER TO OUR GOAL.
This program has the potential to begin serving Worcester’s students as soon as March 2018, but we need your support to make it happen. Your donation will benefit dozens of Worcester Public School children in 2018, and for the rest of their lives. Contribute to the Creative Hub Afterschool Program today!
Creative Hub Worcester is a non-profit, tax-exempt 501(c)3 organization.
We Need Your Help Spreading The Word
At its heart, Creative Hub Worcester is a grassroots organization driven by the passion of artists and art educators Laura Marotta and Stacy Lord. Stacy and I are both teachers in the public school system, and every day we see the desperate NEED for accessibility to Arts programs in our community!
Ways You Can Help:
- Donate! Every amount matters!
- Share our donation page on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter! Follow us at @creativehubwoo
- Have old art supplies or arts equipment that you would like to donate to our program??? Email us at [email protected]
- Stay connected. Follow Creative Hub Worcester on Facebook and check out www.creativehubworcester.org to stay up-to-date on our events and progress.
Creative Hub Worcester in the Press:
09/21/2017: Worcester Telegram & Gazette: “Remaking Worcester Power Players: Arts and Business Council of Greater Boston” by Lisa Eckelbecker
05/24/2017: Mass Foodies: “A Quick Bite With Laura Marotta” by Giselle Rivera-Flores
05/15/2017: Worcester Business Journal: “Money, Passion Creating Worcester’s Creative Hub” by Brad Kane
04/14/2017: Worcester Business Journal: “$1.3M sale closes for Creative Hub Worcester” by Grant Welker
04/13/2017: Worcester Magazine: “Creative Hub Worcester aims to bring new life to Boys Club” by Walter Bird Jr.
04/04/2017: Worcester Patch: “2 Companies Partner Acquire Building For Creative Hub In Worcester” by Charlene Arsenault
10/11/2016: Worcester Business Journal: “Creative Hub mustering $3.5M to buy new home” by Sam Bonacci
07/14/2016: Pie & Coffee: “508 #274: Ionic Ave Creative Hub” by Mike
06/23/2016: Worcester Magazine:“Creative Hub Worcester makes former Ionic Ave. space shine.” by Joshua Lyford
06/12/2016: Worcester Telegram & Gazette: “Bottom Line: Teachers pursue their vision for Worcester arts center at former Boys & Girls Club” by Aaron Nicodemus
06/10/2016: Worcester Business Journal: “Maker space coming to Worcester’s Ionic Ave. Boys and Girls Club” by Sam Bonacci
06/10/2016: Go Local Worcester.com: “Construction Under Way on New Creative Hub Worcester”
Pssst.....Your employer may match your donation! Check with your Director of Operations/Human resources department for more information.