US$655.00raised of $5,000.00 goal goal
Hello! My name is Kris. I am personally launching this go fund me campaign to help my fellow Filipinos affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Your donations will be used for the following purposes:
• Relief Goods (Rice, Canned Goods, Noodles, Alcohol, and other foods with long shelf-life)
• PPE (personal protective equipment) for Frontliners consists of Improvised face shield, N95 Masks, Gloves and Goggles.
In return, we will provide you with FREE from any of our services:
• Graphic Design (banners, logo, social media design)
• Website Management (1 month)
• Social Media Management (1 month)
• Lead Generation (1 month)
Kindly message us directly to avail this.
We will post all receipts and purchased goods as proof of your donation.
Thank you for helping us and may God bless us all. ❤️
- Krislyn Emely Gundaya
- Campaign Owner
Batch 3Update posted by Krislyn Emely Gundaya at 09:43 am
Thank you my lovely backers for your donation:Alejandro GarciaCristian IstratiShibu SenGerda-Marie AdenauKevin FernandoDaniel FlynnAli NaderJoseph BachmanThank you also VCA North-East Caloocan for the leafletsTotal of: 220 packs with 2kilos of rice, cornbeef & 3in1 coffee. Plus, ready to eat meal for 150 heads prepared by my Mom!Secured 3 sacks of. . . . .
Batch #2Update posted by Krislyn Emely Gundaya at 05:16 pm
110 packs, 1 per family consists of:2 kilos of rice2 Eggs1 Noodles1 CoffeeAlcoholImprovised Face Shields (Limited only)--We badly need Personal Protective Equipments.
Batch #1Update posted by Krislyn Emely Gundaya at 05:09 pm
25 packs, 1 pack per family. Consists of:2 kilos of rice, 3 eggs, 1 noodles, 2 coffee