|1. Intro: Who are you raising funds for?||My name is Eltan. An ordinary South African that have been watching the development and spread of the Covid-19 virus closely.
I have also been monitoring the government's attitude and implimentation of relief funds to the public and it has become evident that alot of these funds will not reach their target audiences due to corruption and missmanagement.
It has also become clear that certain majority groups are getting more and faster help than others.
Covid-19 does not discriminate against color or income bracket.
This fund raiser is for all minority South Africans that require urgent funding but will not qualify for government funding or which is still waiting for funding.
|2. Story: What are you crowdfunding for?||1. This fund raiser then has specifically been brought to life to assist minority groups that have also been impacted which will either receive little, or no help from government.
2. This fund raiser will provide immediate relief to those that desperately require urgent funds to survive and not rely on governemnt funding which will take time and/or does not qualify for government funding.
3. Immediate and urgent relief is required as the economic impact of Covid-19 is busy taking it's toll on everyday South Africans.
As we are on the ground we can identity and impliment relief much faster, amd with minimal cost so that all funds get allocated to the correct and direct channels.
|3. What impact will your campaign create?||By donating to this fund you will help directly in the fight against the economic impact of Covid-19.
We all know at least someone that have been economically affected by Covid-19 and the lockdown.
And by donating to this fundraiser you will directly impact the lives of those people affected by this tradegy, and helping families through this difficult time. But more, doing so, we will be able to act faster to provide immediaterelief to those who need it now.
|4. How will funds be used?||With the funds received we will be able to provide the following:
1. Basic food partials to those who have lost some or all of their income to Covid-19, but does not qualify for government funding or are still waiting for government funding.
2. We will buy and distribute medical essentials to those who have lost part or all of their income and that require medical essentials.
3. Any surplus funds will be allocated to further assisting families in need by the supply of essentials.
|Thank you message||In order for us to move forward we need to move together.
Alot of us is in the privileged situation of still receiving a full salary or partial full salary.
Unfortunately there is alot of people that is not so lucky amd that is currently in great need.
If you are able to assist with any funding, no matter how insignificant if may seem to you, we want to thank you for making a major difference in someone else's life.