At this moment I am not afraid for my life. I fear for the lives of our parents and grandparents. But above all I notice that the authorities are already outdone.
In the context of this crisis situation given by COVID-19, some organizations are involved in the acquisition of the necessary equipment for the protection of the medical staff, but also of the necessary ones for the care of the patients.
In trying to contribute to this endeavor, together with my friends, we quickly organized ourselves to help rasing some funds.
We live in a small village form Romania,called Vatra Dornei. The Free Trade Union “SANITAS ,, Vatra Dornei requests our help for sponsorship (donation) to purchase of the following sanitary materials, disinfectants and protective materials for 183 union members (nurses, nurses, caregivers, health and auxiliary personnel and TESA) working in the hospital for this difficult period against Coronavirus and as follows:
- Surgical masks with 3 folds - min 10,000
- Examination gloves L, M- 10,000
- Respiratory protective masks with FFP3 valve - min 500
- Disinfectant for hygienic disinfection of the hands - 500 l,
- Disinfectant detergent for medium level surfaces - 500 l,
- Disinfectant detergent - high level - 300 l,
- High level spray disinfectant with fast action - 300 pcs
- Tablets clorigene 10,000 tablets
- Chemise with biological risk protection - 100 pcs
- Glasses (mask) with peephole 100 pcs
- Protective suits for single use 1000 pcs
- Disposable bathrobes 10,000
- Caps 10,000
- Bootees for single use 10,000
Any amount is good. If we will raise more moneu that needed, we will buy food for the ones who need.
I think that next period will be much harder and we hope to get well over it.
paypal: [email protected]