106th Accra Boys' Brigade's Community Activities Rallying Everyone to Serve (C.A.R.E.S.) event on the 22nd July, 2019 at Alajo, Accra (Presbyterian Church new site)
This is a Teenage Drug-Free Campaign under the theme "promoting personal health and safety to build a bigger, stronger society".
To promote good habits - obedience, reverence, discipline, self-respect, etc.
To support growth in the Church and community i.e. service to God and people
To organise meaningful community service and fun day including -
- Communal clean-up of Alajo Township;
- Health screening exercise; and
- Funfair featuring games and short films on drug addiction.
1. Creation of a TV or radio public service announcement against teen alcohol and drug abuse;
2. Meetings with the local government officials and media stations to discuss the charity and its event;
3. Production of campaign slogans and logo items (t-shirts, badges, posters, etc.);
4. Development of website to publish media - writing, drawing, illustration and photography;
5. Contact with experts, institutions and philanthropists to provide resources necessary to undertake various activities;
6. Making donation requests for money and products/services.;
7. Holding a Charity Sale and other fundraising activities.
8. Organisation of main campaign event - C.A.R.E.S.