On the early evening of August 24th in less than 5 minutes our dear neighbors saw thier house go up in flames. Erin, Chris, their son Finn (6) and their daughter Mallory (5) stood together thankful that they were safe but in shock as their house turned black then red. The look on their faces are unforgettable.
They lost evey possesion, everything. But yet sweet Finn had the courage to thank all the Chagrin Valley firemen(and there were many) as they arrived on the scene. Bless them all.
I write as the firemen continue to do their work and the lights still flash. The Cobles are safe and staying with family but they have a long road ahead, please help them rebuild.
Finn is in 1st grade, Mallory is to start Kindergarten tomorrow. Anything is welcome and we will be accepting any clothing, etc. at 140 High Street - feel free to drop them off on our back proch.