About Human Rights Defenders Social Community
“Afghanistan Human Rights Defenders Community” is a socially independent and non-profit organization.
The major goals of the Association would include;
- Efforts to introduce, define, and observe legitimate Human Rights in terms of domestic and international applied law
- Efforts to consolidate justice, democracy, national unity, peace and security, rule of law, government accountability, observance of the general rights and freedoms of the community, mutual respect towards thoughts, beliefs, ideologies, religions, and ethnicities in the society
- Humanitarian contributions to the development of Human Rights
- Efforts to respect the civil, political, economic, social and cultural rights of the community
- Campaigns against any kind of discrimination, violence, exploitation, torture, corruption, damage and environmental degradation
- Protection of Human Rights of vulnerable groups such as women, children, people with disabilities and defects, displaced people, shelter less families and victims of war, ethnic, lingual, religious, and racial minorities
- Promoting Human Rights knowledge capacity and empowering people in need of support or at risk such as women, youth, children, minorities, displaced people, victims of war and so on
- Contacting domestic and international organizations to support, observe or address Human Rights abuses
This campaign will be held in many schools in Kabul. Children and parents will be invited and awareness about Children-Rights and their lives in Afghanistan will be given. Documentaries and awareness brochures will be presented for them to make them aware of the basic rights of children in a family, school, society and world.