United we will stand helping underprivileged families & children. We continuously experience that the need to support families, abused and abandoned children is ever growing in South Africa.
Dibanani Cape Town
We offer our free time to help registered South African Government emergency safe house and foster parent and we open our homes to abused, neglected or abandoned babies and children at any time of the day or night.
|With the help of friends internationally, various business locally we can continue with our work, helping children in need.|
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The main objective of DIBANANI CT is to serve and support communities, with emphasis on the following:
1. Upliftment and Protection
2. Early childhood development (ECD)
• Together with social development provide early childhood development to families and child minders.
3. Care and Support
• Uplift and educate the community. EG Skills developing
4. HIV/AIDS and Fetal Alcohol syndrome
• Run HIV/Aids Programs aimed at creating awareness.
5. Victim protection