Children become orphans’ when they lose both or one of their parents, through conflict or due to poverty, disability, illness, death, imprisonment and HIV/AIDS. Orphans or abandoned children are at a high risk of various abuses and harassment. Of these 20 million, only 0.3% of the children were orphaned by the death of their parents, the rest – 99.7% of them – are abandoned children. Children orphaned due to HIV/AIDS is a growing concern in India. These children face many hardships along with the trauma and grief of losing their parents. And not only that, through no fault of their own social stigma is thrust upon India’s helpless children. What will become of them!!!!

No updates available
Add a Comment


Susan Eijlander

Campaign Owner

flag Strasbourg, fr

send a message

No Followers Just Yet...

Not Ready to Donate?

Did you know a 10 second Facebook share raises an average of $25?

Share on