In the summer it's going to be our first year without Chester Bennington. Together with local fans we will celebrate his life, his music and his persona at an event called Unicorns and Lollipops.
We want to remember him by celebration, not mourning, but we need a little help with funding so we can make everything happen the way it should be done.
We will use the money you donate to cover the production costs. Proceedings from the event itself and everything above the production costs will be donated to Music for Relief and Center for Mental Health Care Development, local non-profit organization.
We will have:
- Musical performances by local artists (Alex Mcbeat, Julie GSLY, Hubert Korinek, Jan Schmid, Pavel Chotebor, Mischa Xanders & Tommy Kryl, Jan Traffix Trapp, Jimmy Red) and also from abroad (Hayden Rose)
- Photobooth with lots of unicorns and lollipops and other cheerful props :)
- Memorial wall (all the messages will be collected and sent to Linkin Park and Talinda Bennington)
- Silent auction of LP memorabilia and paintings from talented artists
- Information booth of CMHCD providing mental health support
- Screening of various LP shows, interviews etc.
- Anna Ryklova (me): A fan of Linkin Park since 2001.
- Monika Ruzickova: Official czech Linkin Park Ambassador, also a long-term fan :)
- Tamara Pitelkova: A fan of Linkin Park since 2006.
If you are attending the event, please select options with "pickup at event". If you want to support us without attending, please select options with "via post".
The T-Shirts will be send out around the time of the event since they are made to order. Other stuff we have ready so we will be sending the items periodically.
You can choose the size of your t-shirt and women's/men's by mailing to: [email protected] after you make the donation.
1. T-Shirt + button + sticker 20x20 cm
3. Sticker 20x20 cm
It's a cut-out sticker perfectly capable of holding against the weather too. ;)
Anna, Monika & Tamara