The charity foundation of the help to homeless animals “We want home” began the work in August, 2009. At that time in a shelter there were only 15 dogs and 2 cats, but the number of the wards needing our help promptly grew, and so far crossed a mark of two hundred. the Fund is created for the help to the homeless thrown and a sick animal. Employees and volunteers try to provide to wards the most comfortable living conditions, and also medical attendance and necessary socialization.
The main stage of our work is search for each ward of a worthy family. Many of them once were house, but owing to these or those circumstances were thrown out or lost. They very much want to be darlings, as before, and to find on behalf of owners of those unique friends who are so necessary for them to become really happy. As well as all of us, to them need communication.
All animals arriving in our shelter pass a quarantine, will be sterilized and vaccinated.
Unfortunately, the shelter physically isn't able to afford to accommodate all animals for whom the help therefore we pay very much attention to search of new owners is necessary, the quicker our ward will find to himself a family, the quicker we will be able to help other animal.
Shelteris private and it isn't financed from the state or municipal budgets. Therefore we accept any help from private and legal entities.
the recommended list of forages and delicacies (we will be glad to any kinds and brands of forages)
Hills k/d, Hills Canine d/d Duck, Hills i/d Feline
Brit (for cats, for dogs), Happy Cat, Leonardo, Royal Canin (for cats, for kittens, for dogs, for puppies), Happy Dog, Purina Dog,
Happy Cat, Royal Canin Babycat, Brit, Edel Cat, Dr. Clauder's, Sheba Plezher, Gurmet, Gurmet Gold, Felix, Happy Dog.
* specify at the veterinarian of " We want home " by phone 760 348 8129
Injections, tablets, ointments
Medical consumable materials:
- Napkin spirit for injections,
- Disposable syringes of 1 ml, 2 ml, 5 ml, 10 ml, 20 ml,
- Gel Mediagel for ultrasonography 0,25kg high viscosity,
- Gloves for all types of medical manipulations,
- Scalpel disposable of stainless steel with the plastic handle,
- Catheter intravenous with wings and additional port,
- The disposable absorbing diapers,
- Bandage with a zinc mass of Varolast,
- Sterile and gauze bandage of different width,
- Postoperative bandage,
- The syringe pear for washing of cavities of 60 ml,
- Plait compression for a blood extraction,
- The pipette is eye safety,
- Bandage sticky different width,
- Wadded balls sterile,
- Cotton wool surgical sterile,
- Gauze cut,
- Napkins are gauze 2-layer sterile,
- Catheter of TRO-VENOCATH plus,
- Antiseptics skin Maxi Sept (a bottle with a spray),
- Octenisept(1 l) — antiseptics for handling of skin and mucous,
- Optimax nitro (1 l), Abakteril (3 l) — disinfectant,
- Trilox spray (750 ml).