Chantal O'Brien is a singer and songwriter wanting to fulfil her dreams! She was born and raised in Australia and is half spanish as well. She had been singing since she was 5 years old and she has never stopped since then! When she was 19 years old, she left all that she knew in Australia to follow her dreams in London, UK.
Her main influences are Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, Christina Aguilera, Adele, Enrique Iglesias, Jessie J and many more.
After studying a degree in BMus (Honours) Music Performance and Production in London she is now currently working on her Debut Album! Her main genre is Pop however it has a mix of R'n'B, Soul and Latino. She released a single in March called "Roller Coaster" and aims to release her Debut Album this September.
Chantal is appealing to all music lovers who find inspiration and creativity through song, as well as those who kickstart their day feeling energized and motivated listening to their favourite tunes. If this sounds like you! You to, can be apart of her music journey; and directly assist in the creation of her songs. A small donation on your part will lead to something big!
As a gift of gratitude for your donation, there will be different options that you can reach as a personal fund giver.
Everyone who donates a certain amount will receive a thank you gift in return and in addition to the following options:
1. Everyone who donates £10 or more will receive a signed e-card via email
2. Everyone who donates £25 or more will receive a free digital album copy
3. Everyone who donates £50 or more can receive a discounted entrance fee of Chantal's first Stage – Show Event in London in 2017
4. Everyone Business, Organisation who donates £200 or more will be mention as sponsor on her website which will be soon released.
5. Every £200 entitles for 1 month being mentioned with and link to your website.
But every little helps – everyone is welcome to give as much as they can. Chantal appreciates every help she can receive.
A personal thank you will be received if you do approach her on her Facebook page. (https://www.facebook.com/Chantal.0Brien)
Please feel free to check her out and follow the music journey along with her on:
Thank you very much and look forward to having you part of this journey. Xx