Hello and thank you so much for taking the time to read this. We have a 9 year old boxer who's is named Cash. Cash has had a great home life and loving family. She was diagnosed with bone cancer in March of 2010. At this time we made the tough decision to amputate her leg and put her through chemotherapy. Cash has done very well until recently. As we continue her treatment she has injured her rear leg, or possibly her back. After 2 devestating hurricanes from which we are still recovering, two surgeries that I myself had that kept me out of work, and the birth our son have all added financial stress. We can not afford the $3000 dollar battery of MRI and X-rays to figure out what is wrong with Cash. In the mean time she lays in a dog bed all day unable to get up and walk on her own. We ask that if you can spare anything at all, that you would do so. She is a beautiful dog, loving to our now 2 year old son, and a great family member to us. She still has many good years ahead of her if we can figure out her new ailment and get it fixed, but time is running out. Thank you once again for taking the time to read this.