€2,706.00raised of €5,000.00 goal goal
ToThere are those dreams we carry within us, and at some point, if you do not stop believing in them, you meet the right people and together you turn those dreams into reality. I have shared my vision of a home for everyone, the idea of this community place I have had in my mind for quite some time now, with my dear friend Eglė.
And shortly after that, we found this magical place, an amazing land, surrounded by nothing but the nature, enough space to gather, create and build a safe space, a home to all that needs it. Our heart straight away knew this is the place. So we are doing all we can to make it happen & buy this place.
After the owners heard our ideas and plans, they decided to put the price down, and also help us as much as they can. Yet it is still quite a lot, but there is no doubt in us that all of this is possible.
That is why we are also reaching out to you. To donate into your home too. As I mentioned earlier, this is a community place for everyone. What does that mean?
It is a safe space:
- For creatives from all over the world to gather and connect, collaborate.
- To exchange different crafts & learn from each other.
- For small events ( such as retreats, kids camps, open talks, exhibitions, movement and all different kinds of workshops & more... )
- For a runaway, to stay as guest and reconnect with yourself.
- To connect with other like minded people and enjoy the magic of nature.
- & many more. We are more than OPEN for everyone's ideas to make this place - a place filled with magical experiences.
EVERY LITTLE SOMETHING COUNTS.
AND YOUR SUPPORT MEANS EVERYTHING.
SO THANK YOU SO MUCH & WE CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE YOU VISIT THE COMMUNITY PLACE <3
- Kamile Karpalovaite
- Campaign Owner
- Egle Viciulyte
2021 August 14th updateUpdate posted by Egle Viciulyte at 04:52 pm
AMAZING NEWS ! 😍😍😍NEXT WEEK WE WILL BE RECEIVING THE KEYS FOR THE COMMUNITY HOUSE !!!! 🏡We don’t have the full amount yet.We still got quite a lot to raise.So we continue working & pushing.The owners believe in our vision and support us, and we are so grateful for that
10,000 Euro to reach by August. We can do this !!!Update posted by Kamile Karpalovaite at 08:05 am
We are slowly but surely moving towards the goal.