My name is Mohammed from Gaza. I work in the voluntary field. During my work, I met the family of Mr. Muhammad Abdel Ghafour, who has two children
1- Mahmoud Mohamed Abdel Ghafour Date of Birth (10/17/2010)
2- Abdul Samee Mohammed Abdul Ghafoor Date of Birth (7/18/2017)
From a chronic disease, which is an imbalance in the processes of metabolism (demolition and construction), and they need chronic and expensive treatment, which is:
1. Cystadine 180 g and each child needs one can per month, which is very expensive.
2. Hydroxo coblamine one injection per day per child.
3. Carnitine 30% 10 cans per month per child.
4. Volynic acid daily pill for one child.
5. Folic acid pill per day per child.
The treatment is not available in the warehouses of the Ministry of Health in Gaza and it is obtained by buying from outside the Gaza Strip, knowing that the doses of medications increase according to the weight of the children, therefore one child needs more than 3800 shekels per month of treatment expenses.
• What increases the burden is that he goes to the Makassed Hospital monthly for follow-up and analysis. Children also need special milk and food with little protein, because protein harms their health.
$ 1000 cystadine box
Needle hydroxo cablamine $ 70 a month needle each day
The carnitine is 30% NIS 450 per month, at an average of 10 cans, and the price of a carton is $ 15.
Folinic acid and not folic acid $ 72 per month, at the rate of one pill per day
And this medicine for one child, not two, means multiply by 2
So please help provide even a portion of the pediatric treatment