Shalom Investments Pvt Ltd was a company that was formed with a view of providing consultany services in Sri Lanka.
The business predominently wishes to provide services in areas of Financial Hardship of individuals and SMEs where there is a inherent issue and a requirement for solutions.
The key areas identified under financial hardship is driven by a number of issues that can be broadly classified as follows;
1. Reduction in personal income
2. Lack of knowledge in effectively managing cashflows
3. The initiative of rapid expansion that has been undertaken overlooking its financial capabilities for sustainability.
4. Small starting base creating an inherent challenge in growing gradually
5. Lack of support and financing required for start ups.
As such Shalom Investments intends to promote the opportunity of this service to help people and thereby educate individuals to better manage their personal and busines cashflows and where required assist them in restructuring businesses to ensure operational efficiency and cashflow management is optimised.