Will you help me reach my goal? My name is Jacquelyn Arucan. I'm a student and I'm here because I need help. I'm planning to build a business this month. I plan on registering it within this week with Rocket Lawyer in Delaware. The business is about wooden lamps and we're planning to expand it to different wooden products. I have no money to buy from suppliers to personally make an advertisement and market it. I've been trying to reach out affiliate marketers (promoters who work on commission-based) but I keep failing. They need money upfront. I really need money for photo shoots, video promotions, and advertisement like Facebook Ads, and Influencer Marketing through Instagram. These ads do not cost that much compared to traditional marketing like Billboards, commercial, magazine feature, etc. The manufacturer of the products are located in China and if it's not of high quality, we'd like to find another manufacturer.
The plan is to start online first for the first year and have our physical store in Japan the next year.
May you help me, please!
Here are the products:
Kahoy means "Wood"
Gawa means "Made"
Kahoy Gawa means "Made of Wood"
Once we raised the startup capital, here is our risk mitigating milestone:
- Register Business in the State of Delaware. (Foreigners are allowed to register business in Delaware)
- Order wooden lamps from suppliers.
- Check the quality. If it's of high quality, we will not look for other manufacturers. If it's not, we'll hire someone meticulous for the production design.
- Photoshoot: Take quality pictures of the products and post in online store.
- Set for pre-order.
- Facebook advertisement through an agency.
- Instagram advertisement through Influencers.
- Google Adwords
- Youtube Ads
- Collect emails through fill up sign that will pop out on the website.
Long Term Plan:
- Open a physical store somewhere in Asia
- Open a lifestyle store
- Open a cafe
Products planning to add:
- Wooden Kitchen wares
- Wooden Dishes
- Wooden storage
- Ply woods and other kinds of woods for construction
Donors will receive personal updates about the business growth.