Mr. Eang is a rice farmer in Kvav village, Takeo province, Cambodia. His wife is a housewife and he has 5 sons and 1 daughter. He can earn a little only enough to support his daily life. His family live in poverty. They do not have enough money to self-run a business.
Working in construction, his daughter can earn $6 every day, and she needs to live separately from her 2 year old daughter to work in the city. His eldest son is also a farmer. One son lives in anoter village. One of his son sells mats on a truck with unstable income. One son is still studying in university, and the little son is a monk.
Mr. Eang needs about $3600 to improve their living environment and gain more income. Here are the details:
1. a ceramic water filter ~$15 (for clean water to drink)
2. a solar panel system installed on the roof ~$450 (to provide sufficient light during night time at a low cost in the long term)
3. a passapp taxi ~$2500 (for one of his sons to change his job. As a taxi driver, one can earn more than a factory worker or a construction worker.)
4. a sugarcane machine ~$200 (for his wife to open a small business at home)
5. a vendor cart ~$500 (for his daughter to open a small business selling street food in the village)
Your little help can give hope to a whole family in Cambodia, and they will never forget your kindness.
Remark: I am a volunteer helping this family to raise fund, since they do not have any bank amounts or technology to get access to the donors.