We are raising funds for a family that had their house gutted by fire in Hillside Harare Zimbabwe. 9 people were left homeless including 4 children when the house they were living in was gutted by fire and reduced to mere rubble. Everything was destroyed in the fire and they were left with nothing other than what there were wearing. The owner of the house is unemployed, and the house was not insured. He lost his job when the bank he was working for got liquidated 4 years ago and he could not afford to continue paying for the insurance ever since.