Sacred Birthing is truly for one purpose: to birth a baby in
a way that can best preserve the essence of divinity that accompanies
each new being.
Birth can be seen in its wholeness only when a spiritual perspective is included. By realigning birth with consciousness, the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual aspects of a newborn remain in sync.
“The babies I helped birth taught me that babies are far more than just
the tiny body they present visually. They taught me about the vibration
of consciousness that enlivens the body. They taught me, that taking
utmost care of their body is the best care for the soul, for only a
pristine body can carry its full divinity. With the holistic practices
of Sacred Birthing, and without haste and interference, babies can
maintain their alignment during the experience of labor and birth.” Sunni Karll
I need your help to bring Sunni to Romania and for her to spread her teaching and experience of assisting babies (and parents) to arrive into this life in a soft and peaceful way.
The money you gift here will go to:
- paying Sunni's traveling costs (flights and accommodation),
- prepare with Sunni a Romania Sacred Birthing tour (this will also be a pilot for a European one),
- communicate and advertise Sunni's tour in the biggest city in Romania,
- prepare webinars and seminars with Sunni,
- pay the costs of traveling and events organization (room rentals),
The main events Sunni will offer are:
- An Evening with Sunni - Questions and Answers about conception, birthing softly
- "Heal You Own Birth" workshop (for a profound understanding of own birth),
- "Birthing Your Radiant Baby, a Parent's Birthsop" workshop (for pregnant parents-to-be, partners, grandparents, doulas, midwives, and those who might one day choose to become parents who wants to offer SoftBirth to their babies),
- "Guardians of the Next" workshop (for experienced Doulas, Birth Keepers who support Sacred Birthing parents at the birth of their Magnificent Souls, 5+ days).
I need you help to make all these happen.
Let's bring back to power of moms and parents to create a space of love where babies feel welcomed and invited to a delightful life, a life of joy and sacredness, without the trauma of fear and medical unnecessary medication and interventions.
Join me in making this possible.
Forever grateful to the Eternal Love,
PS: Please find out more about Sunni Karll on SacredBirthing.com