₱2,000.00raised of ₱25,000.00 goal goal
No more donations are being accepted at this time. Please contact the campaign owner if you would like to discuss further funding opportunities
- “Every child should have the opportunity to receive a quality education” – Bill First
Hi! I am Sandra and I’m reaching out to your generous hearts to help me raise funds – to support the distance learning program for children (ages 7-12) in selected public schools here in the Philippines.
Due to the pandemic crisis, our Department of Education decided to start the school year by August 2020 through a blended distance learning approach (online and modular).
Here is a bit of context.
For children who are fortunate to have access to both gadgets/devices and the internet:
- They will have the privilege of attending online classes
- They can opt for a soft copy of the modules (activity sheets/worksheets) and print those themselves if they have printers at home;
- Or obtain a hard copy from their school (if they have no printer)
For children who do not have access to either one or both:
- They will have the option to pursue their studies through printed modules - worksheets will be printed out and distributed
- Parents will share the responsibility of monitoring their child/ren’s progress
- The teacher may plan for a home visit or meet with the parents in school for requirements submission
- Both my kids are lucky to have their own devices and access to the internet. I would like to help their classmates and schoolmates who do not have the same privilege.
- This is my way of giving back to my co-parents who need help, as they have also helped me attend to my kids during school events when I am not around.
- This is also a way to reciprocate the passion, dedication, and love that my kids' teachers are giving not only them but all the other children in their classrooms.
- Bond Papers (A4)
- EPSON Printer Ink
- EPSON Printer (if anyone has an extra to space or donate
- Flash drives (for extra storage and documents back up)
Also, to ensure their safety to maintain the “new normal” minimum health safety standards (yes, teachers are going to be required to go to the school few days in a week to meet parents and prepare for this new learning approach), they are also hoping to collect the following:
- Disposable Face masks
- Alcohol/hand sanitizers
- Tanauan North Central School
- Tapia Elementary School
You can send your donations through these options:
Sandra Abegail Barlao
If you wish you send help by sending the items needed, please do not hesitate to contact me so I can send you the shipping address. You may also directly send or ship directly to the beneficiary schools of this campaign.
We, parents and teachers, are thanking you in advance and will forever be grateful for any help that will come our way – to provide our children access to learning during these times.
I believe that our collective effort, no matter how big or small, will eventually give hope and light to these children - and WILL GO A LONG WAY!
God bless us all and keep safe!
PS: Please help us spread the word and share this intention to your network. :)
Maraming salamat po!
Sandra Abegail Barlao
- Sandra Barlao
- Campaign Owner
Offline collections updateUpdate posted by Sandra Barlao at 10:40 am
As of writing we have raised Php 3,850 from offline collections. We still have 53 days to go and we are feeling very positive to reach our target.Maraming salamat! God bless!
Beneficiaries:Update posted by Sandra Barlao at 12:36 pm
Funds sourced will initially be allocated to by the needed supplies for:Tanauan North Central SchoolTapia Elementary SchoolIf we'll be able to collect a generous amount, we will also distribute to other public schools in Tanauan City, Batangas, who are also in need of supplies. Salamat po!
Donors & Comments
Create a support campaign in seconds!
Support campaigns allow you to get your own fundraising page dedicated to 'Distance Learning Education Support for Children in Public Schools'
You'll have your own unique link that you can share, and all funds raised will go directly to 'Distance Learning Education Support for Children in Public Schools'. It's the ultimate way to show your support!Create support campaign