I would like to ask for your financial help for my major operation and on going chemotherapy. My operation supposedly on April 5, 2018 which has been postponed to another date due to checking of my respiratory since I still had cough until now. I have been suffering this cough for a month now and doctor wanted to check if my lungs are okay before operation will be go through. Once operation is done, I still have to continue my unfinished chemotherapy sessions for my full recovery after a month from its operation date.
Now, I am knocking on your kind hearts to please support me on my fight on this illness. I still want to enjoy life and spend time to my precious family. I am a mother of four children, a daughter and a wife. Hope you can help and support me. Thank you and God Bless!