Started to help people living in the region of Bouiblane - Province of Sefrou Morocco - cultivate their ancestors lands and make the best of Extra virgin olive oil. Known by its both cold and warm weather, Bouiblane is the great opportunity for these villages to have a decent natural biological economy, based on olive farming and oil culture.
The donations will have double effect on tree different levels :
1. At a first level the amount of donations collected will help build and raise Bouiblane's empty lands into fertile farms of olive trees. the result of the farming years (3years) will help achieving the second purpose of this donation campaign which is ;
2. Allow to these villages through experience and formations to cultivate their own farms and make their own product known on a national level for a starting step then on an international level as a second step.
3. As for Water canalization and access to education are the third main purpose of this campaign, in a way that olive farming benefits will be used to :
- Establish a decent water circuits.
And to facilitate the learning process and reading, by :
- Assuring transport vehicles to existing schools ;
- Through free books and free educational material brought from the capital of Morocco to the heart of every home.
Your one time donation is an unlimited gift one can give to the humanity living in Bouiblane's mountain. No date is established for this ongoing campaign but the minimum mentioned on the website details is necessary to start a big and limitless humanitarian actions.